Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

I've been thinking about growing up more and more lately. My parents and I were even having a discussion about what will happen to my room when I move out.

Me: You're going to keep my room when I move out, right?
Dad: Nope. We're knocking down the wall between your bedroom and our bedroom and making a huge master bedroom. 
Me: (getting a bit worried) Uh.. What about when Edward moves out?
Mom: Oh, we'll knock down the wall between the bathroom and his room and make a gigantic bathroom. 

Yikes!!

Now, that was a joke of course (I hope?!) but it does kind of inspire me to think about the future. My future (according to me and my big dreams) changes a lot. Here are the top three ideas:


  1. CEO/Fashion Designer of Leaton Design: A successful business woman with a world-wide chain based in New York, NY. Married to (?) an awesome, supportive husband that works either Leaton or something of his own. 3 children, all cyberschooled with a nanny.
  2. Lawyer: Woman lawyer that is fiery in the courtroom but sharp at getting her client's wishes. Married to another lawyer. 3 children, all cyberschooled.
  3. Dolphin Trainer at Sea World: Friend to all her dolphins. Trains and presents in shows and spends all day, every day with them. Not married, no kids.
Okay, so they sound a little silly. I'm going to try to start Leaton this summer though. We even have our own Facebook page! And I'm hoping to get a website up where you can actually buy things! 

Oh well. All in God's hands, right? That's how I look at it. Just can't wait to see what He wants me to become!

No comments:

Post a Comment