Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 18, 2012

Hello, Monday!

This Monday, I'm thinking about someone I like a lot. He's really sweet and I kind of maybe sort of definitely have a tiny little minuscule gigantic crush on him. We're around the same age and we've got quite a lot in common. 

The big problem is that whenever I see him, my mind goes completely blank. There's like NOTHING there! The night before I normally see him, I try to think of things to say to him that don't make me sound (choose any of the following) crazy/stupid/silly/uneducated/completely in love, but they all vanish! 

My mom says whenever I see him, I look very standoffish. I don't want to look standoffish. I just don't want to blush! So I think super hard, "Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush." And then I end up looking like this.

Sigh.

I'm not really sure what to do about this. I keep trying to email/talk to him whenever I can though. Who knows, maybe he'll be a future "Saturday Sweetheart" in like 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 years. Look out for a cute guy on my blog... Other than my family members of course. *Wink.*

No comments:

Post a Comment