Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Reason I Think Without a Box

 I've never thought "inside the box." Or even "outside the box." Nope, I don't see a box. My thinking is so crazily unique that no one has ever thought remotely close to how I think, and no one ever will. I have a hard time with coloring books (they make my imagination feel claustrophobic), hate being on elevators alone, hardly ever wear matching socks, and love putting together interesting combinations of clothes. You may think I'm just being silly, but in reality I'm being Emi! I love being unique. ♥



Thinking Inside the Box





Thinking Outside the Box


 



I Don't See a Box!!

Luv, Emi ♥


4 comments:

  1. Love it, Emi! And love you!!! <3 I'm so glad you're uniquely you! Wouldn't want you any other way!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! I love you too!! <3 And if you can think of anyone I forgot to invite, let me know!! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are my unique Emi! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I love you too!! ♥

    ReplyDelete